Adidas Shin Guard
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES
- All customers are asked to keep a minimum of six (6) feet between themselves and other individuals.
- To maintain appropriate social distancing, and to follow local requirements, we will be allowing only 1 customer at a time. A table will be at the entrance of our store and an employee will give you instructions on how to proceed. If a line forms outside please remember that social distancing of 6 Ft. between customers is required.
- The health and safety of employees and customers is always a priority. Our employees are required to adhere to CDC infection control practices, such as washing hands often and store sanitation.
- Customers at the register will be encouraged to use debit or credit cards when possible. Using Cash is discouraged, but not prohibited.
- When completing a transaction, cashiers will endeavor to keep a reasonable distance of space between themselves and customers.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the door and kindly request that our customer sanitize their hands before shopping with us.
- Curbside pick-up will also be available for those who prefer contactless shopping. Please order on our website or contact us to setup curbside pick-up.
- Our employees have been instructed to not shake hands with other employees or customers.
- Any employee or customer who presents with symptoms of illness will unfortunately not be allowed to enter our store.
- For the Safety of our Staff and Customers facial coverings are required at our store. This is also subject to California State Orders. Customers not wearing a mask or facial covering will not be allowed to enter.
- If you require an accommodation to this policy, please inquire at our store. As always, we continue to monitor this situation and will consider additional safety measures and operational changes as needed.
For the safety of our employees and customers, we are not accepting product returns or exchanges at this time. We generally have a 30 day return and exchange policy but due to the pandemic we feel that this is the safest route. We will continue to monitor this situation and will adapt our policies as the pandemic unwinds.
* Absorbs shock and disperses impact.
* Five layers of high density foam protection covered with soft vinyl.
* Wide top, narrow bottom provides ergonomic fit and protects the entire shin.
* Thick insert added around ankle for additional protection.
* Two elastic straps with hook & loop closure.
* Available in white only.
* World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) Approved
* Keeps shins safe and protected with shock absorbing padded foam
* Soft vinyl covering
* Designed to disperse impact
* Added ankle protection with padded ankle insert
* Comfortable and snug fit provided by elastic straps
* Uses hook-and-loop closures
Approved by the WTF, the Adidas Shin Protector is designed to fit comfortably and keep your shin safe from injury during sparring session and competition. The guard uses dense padded foam to absorb and disperse high impacts across your shin. The guard also features added padding for ankle protection. Elastic straps and hook-and-loop closures give your guards a snug, comfortable, and safe fit. This Adidas Shin Guard is brought to you by Kim Pacific Martial Arts the Bay Area Leader in Adidas Martial Arts Equipment.