AK-47 Jiu Jitsu Uniform Blue
COVID-19 OPERATIONAL CHANGES
- All customers are asked to keep a minimum of six (6) feet between themselves and other individuals.
- To maintain appropriate social distancing, and to follow local requirements, we will be allowing only 1 customer at a time. A table will be at the entrance of our store and an employee will give you instructions on how to proceed. If a line forms outside please remember that social distancing of 6 Ft. between customers is required.
- The health and safety of employees and customers is always a priority. Our employees are required to adhere to CDC infection control practices, such as washing hands often and store sanitation.
- Customers at the register will be encouraged to use debit or credit cards when possible. Using Cash is discouraged, but not prohibited.
- When completing a transaction, cashiers will endeavor to keep a reasonable distance of space between themselves and customers.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the door and kindly request that our customer sanitize their hands before shopping with us.
- Curbside pick-up will also be available for those who prefer contactless shopping. Please order on our website or contact us to setup curbside pick-up.
- Our employees have been instructed to not shake hands with other employees or customers.
- Any employee or customer who presents with symptoms of illness will unfortunately not be allowed to enter our store.
- For the Safety of our Staff and Customers facial coverings are required at our store. This is also subject to California State Orders. Customers not wearing a mask or facial covering will not be allowed to enter.
- If you require an accommodation to this policy, please inquire at our store. As always, we continue to monitor this situation and will consider additional safety measures and operational changes as needed.
For the safety of our employees and customers, we are not accepting product returns or exchanges at this time. We generally have a 30 day return and exchange policy but due to the pandemic we feel that this is the safest route. We will continue to monitor this situation and will adapt our policies as the pandemic unwinds.
The AK-47 Gi was designed with the competitor in mind. It features the highest quality cotton gold weave construction and ripstop pants. This gi can take the abuse of long practices and still be intact when your hand is raised at competition. The design utilizes a true BJJ cut with tapered arms, shorter jacket length, and slimmer fitting pants. The clean look allows your school’s patch virtually anywhere. (DOES NOT INCLUDE BELT)
One piece jacket with no back seam
Gold Weave Top (Higher quality than single weaves, pearl weaves and double weaves)
Preshrunk Cotton (won't shrink down a size after you wash it)
Ripstop Collar (Cotton and Nylon woven together to minimize rips and tears)
T3 Stitching (3 rows of stitching per seam on the pants)
Rubberized stiff collar (makes it more difficult to grab)
Ripstop Pants (preshrunk)
6 point pant loop system
T3 Stitching (3 rows of stitching per seam on the pants
Wash in cold water ONLY!! Your AK-47 Gi will shrink a little in cold water, just like every other gi out there. All gis shrink regardless of the marketing.
Hang dry. When your gi is drying it will continue to shrink a little, if heat is applied to your gi it will shrink too much but don’t worry, with a rubberized collar and the gold weave your gi will dry much faster than other gis.
If your gi is a little too stiff for you after you wash it you may add a touch of fabric softener to fluff it out.
A note on patches: If you are going to add any colored patches to your gi, wash the patches separately first then apply to your gi. You do not want the color to bleed onto your gi.